what good is a reward if you ain't around to use it? besides, attacking that battle station ain't my idea of courage. it's more like…suicide. obi-wan is here. the force is with him. leave that to me. send a distress signal, and inform the senate that all on board were killed. i have traced the rebel spies to her. now she is my only link to finding their secret base. leave that to me. send a distress signal, and inform the senate that all on board were killed.
UPDATE 01 what good is a reward if you ain't around to use it? besides, attacking that battle station ain't my idea of courage. it's more like…suicide. obi-wan is here. the force is with him. leave that to me. send a distress signal, and inform the senate that all on board were killed. i have traced the rebel spies to her. now she is my only link to finding their secret base. leave that to me. send a distress signal, and inform the senate that all on board were killed.
GUIDELINES
MEMBER GROUPS
APPLICATION
FACE CLAIM
MEMBER DIRECTORY
CHARACTER REQUESTS
ADVERTISING
SITE CREDITS

Board Offline
The witches have ravaged the city! Please be patient while we rebuild!
...We're setting up a new skin and need to tweak some kinks. We'll be back soon. <3
Your account username
Your account password
SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE and CAUTION
GO TO TOP
<